Chick-fil-A Chastain Square Dining Room (Closing Shift) $14-15/hr
Chick-fil-A Chastain Square 250.00 FOR YOUR BOOKS!!!
Vision: “We Care, We Prepare, We Empower Our Success”
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic team members for our Chastain location. This is not your typical quick service restaurant experience, at Chick-fil-A Chastain Square, you will have the opportunity to work closely with a fun, happy and energetic leadership team who are personally vested in you as a team member.
Who We Are:
● Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing quick-service restaurants in the country.
● Industry leader in Customer Service & Hospitality.
● Preferably college students, however college enrollment is not a requirement.
● You must go through two weeks of onsite training.
● Shift schedule is Monday-Saturday between (5am-11pm). Full time and part time positions
● Flexible work schedule including Closing Shifts
● Ability to multitask and take initiative (standing and walking 95% of the time)
● Hardworking and dedicated outlook
● Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
● Must have a passion for customer service and guest experience
● Shifts worked are paid at $14-16/hour.
● You will receive a $250.00 book stipend (Must work 20+ hours a week to qualify/must show proof of book purchase)
Closed on Sundays All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Work Directly with Chick-fil-A Multi-Unit Leadership Team The Leadership Team is a dedicated team of individuals looking to grow the business by investing their time in the development of the team and teaching important business skills for the future growth of all team members.
Competitive Pay Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
College Scholarships At Chick-fil-A Chastain Square, we believe everyone deserves an education. We offer Leadership Scholarships to eligible employees who qualify.
It's a Great Place to Work At Chick-fil-A Chastain Square, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of our team.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.
Upon submitting your resume, you will be contacted via phone call or email within 1-3 business days. *Please do not contact the store*